Be a CASA Volunteer
We are a Kings County organization with dedicated volunteers.
- Advocate for Children
- Change a child’s life
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) volunteers make a life-changing difference for foster children.
Each volunteer is appointed by the judge to advocate for the children’s best interest in court. Our volunteers help the judge develop a fuller picture of the children’s lives, enabling the judge to make well-informed decisions. Our volunteers also build supportive relationships with the children and make sure they are getting everything they need to have hopeful futures.
Ways to Give
Your gift will help recruit, train and support more volunteers to advocate for hopeful futures.
Together We Can Advocate For More Foster Children
In 2021 we served 89 children, but many more need our help. Your financial support will help make this happen.
Serving more children is possible. But we can’t do it alone.
- Donate: Your gift will help recruit, train and support volunteer advocates.
- Join the Advocates Circle: Become a member of our leadership giving program.
- Raise Funds & Awareness: Launch your own fundraising campaign.
- Partnership Opportunities: Are you a foundation or corporation looking to get involved?
Other Ways to Support CASA of Kings County
- Multiply your impact: By donating through your employer’s matching gifts program, you could double or even triple your gift.
- Leave a legacy: Make a planned gift that will improve the lives of foster children in Kings County.
- Give stocks or other securities: Provide crucial financial support for our mission.
- Beneficiary: Consider CASA of Kings County as a beneficiary of your estate.
- AmazonSmile: While shopping online, you can help children by selecting CASA of Kings County as your charity of choice
- Donate by mail
- Donate online: CASA of Kings County | Kindful
Is your organization looking to get involved with a cause?
CASA is a respected brand in Kings County. Successful partnerships can provide:
- Financial support of our work and growth
- Pro bono services
- Volunteer advocates
- Cause marketing opportunities
- Or, we can tailor a partnership together. Please get in touch today.
Join our email list and receive occasional news and updates from us.